Mount Carmel takes pride in the many specialized programs and services it designs and offers uniquely for women. Many of those programs are direct beneficiaries of Mount Carmel Foundation donations.
Donations to the Foundation and earmarked for Women’s Health go toward:
- Mammograms for un-insured and under-insured women
- Wigs and prosthesis for underserved cancer patients
- Camisoles for mastectomy patients free-of-charge
- Needed equipment and special programs for Mount Carmel’s Special Care nurseries, including programs like Mount Carmel East’s Scrapbooking Parent Support Program
- New blood pressure units for the Women’s Health Centers at Mount Carmel East, West and St. Ann’s
- Our BREAST Intentions: A breast reconstruction and genetic testing program for breast cancer survivors
Your gift to the Foundation will help ensure Mount Carmel can continue to offer valuable, uplifting and important programs and services like these for women in need throughout central Ohio. So please consider making a secure online gift to the Mount Carmel Foundation today and earmarking it for Women’s Health.